[hpsdr] Help with Alex SWR

dlwaddel at netzero.net dlwaddel at netzero.net
Tue Oct 29 06:59:11 PDT 2013

Again, thanks for all the suggestions on finding the problems with my Alex.

Just in case anyone else is having trouble with the SWR operation, here is what I did. I reversed the leads on the 20 turn winding on T1. Now I get SWR readings, although they do not agree with my external meter. The forward power readings are close to my external meter readings.

I'm at a loss about why this seems to have fixed the problem and no one else seems to have had a similar problem. T1 was wound and installed according to the information in the manual and wherever else I could find information.

Now, off to "fix" the apparent 10 and 6 Meter filter problems.

Don
K3DLW