[hpsdr] common 122.88MHz clock for MercuryEU and TAPR Mercury

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Apr 16 07:17:25 PDT 2014

All,

I’ve been trying to help Victor RW4CR get his dual Mercury system running using a common 122.88MHz clock.  He has a MercuryEU and a TAPR Mercury.  I don’t have a MercuryEU here so I’m wondering if anyone has used a mixed Mercury system using a common 122.88MHz clock for the two different Mercury types?  Is there a problem in trying to use a common 122.88MHz clock with a MercuryEU and TAPR Mercury system?

In particular, I don’t know if the MercuryEU contains an LVDS header for the 122.88 MHz clock as TAPR Mercury does.  Can anyone comment?

73, Joe K5SO