[hpsdr] HPSDRProgrammer_v2_nocap V2.0.4.9

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Sun Apr 20 14:54:19 PDT 2014

Dave
I do believe I have located the issue I had with
HPSDRProgrammer_v2_nopcap V2.0.4.9.

Micro$oft [aka Miracle$h-t] has chosen to assign the identical file name
"dotnetfx35.exe" in downloads to _*both*_***dotnetfx35 and dotnetfx35-SP1**!
*_*
*_The file dotnetfx35 [SP-0] does not work and dotnetfx35 [SP1] appears
to solve the problem

You may wish to explicitly specify the SP1 in the documentation.

Dick