[hpsdr] TX in hpsdr linux systems available already?

Tom McDermott tom.mcdermott4 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 07:35:47 PDT 2014

Hi Georg

The gnuradio software supports Hermes full duplex, so it should
support Penny. It will also need to have Mercury present. There will
be some fiddling required with the 'HPSDR Clock Source' register,
but it's accessible from the GUI at runtime.

See the following slides from 2013 DCC:
http://www.tapr.org/~n5eg/index_files/DCC_2013_Gnuradio_Presentation%20-%20Rev%205.pdf

-- Tom, N5EG