[hpsdr] Follow-up on Hermes-Lite

rodwall1234 at gmail.com rodwall1234 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:00:20 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Opppssss… yes of course there is only one Rx connector. I do have a great N2PK VNA so I already have a VNA for my needs. What I was thinking of is a Club project that is both a SDR and VNA. It would allow you to use it as a VNA to adjust your antennas then to use it as a SDR. Thanks for the link for the pysdrvna VNA. I’ll have a look at that tonight when I have more time.

Thanks for your help,

Roderick Wall,vk3yc.