[hpsdr] Apache website

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Fri Apr 18 08:44:36 PDT 2014

Hi Warren,
you may be seeing one of two different webpages:
(1) http://www.apache-labs.com
and
(2) <URL:
https://apache-labs.com/1001/Ham-Radio-Products/1001/Radio--Accessories.html

each one shows different list of products(?) and you can look at each
one to determine the price and availability for a particular device.
(3) send an email to <support at apache-labs.com> with any questions
regarding price and ordering (shipping etc...)

You may find that the Yahoo Apache-Labs Group is a more appropriate
place to look for Apache device availability and info.

GL de Ken N9VV