[hpsdr] Hermes PCB

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Wed Apr 30 06:06:31 PDT 2014

Lukas! You made incomplete search ;-) Design
of Hermes are Abhi intelectual property. Untill it
will be oficially released under OHL or like that.
And there was a lot of discussions about that on
both lists. My advice, you should buy complete
Hermes from Apache labs. Yes, solder by yourself
are cheaper, but... You will definetely save a lot
of head... , -aches, scratching(more input by
yourself :-))) I soldered Ozy and Janus by myself.
It's very interesting, but I will never repeat
anything like that. Because Hermes are much more
complicated than Ozy. And there are a lot of
parts, which are hard to get. Did you check it?

Aivars.