[hpsdr] cuSDR mods

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Sun Feb 2 14:53:16 PST 2014

Hi Berndt, et. al.,

It builds fine for me on both my Dell D830 and my E6410.  On the D830,
it connects, and I can watch the display go, but there is no audio.  On
the E6410 it can't find the Hermes for some reason.  The E6410 doesn't
have an Nvidia graphics card, which may be an issue, but I would have
expected an error message to that effect.

Anyone have any tips, I'd be happy to try them.

73,

Rob
KL7NA