[hpsdr] OpenHPSDR unit for sale????

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Mon Feb 17 06:53:09 PST 2014

Hi all.

I consider to sell my OpenHpsdr Atlas based transceiver. It is in a
Pandora enclosure, 6 slot Atlas bus, one Pico PSU, one Metis interface
card, 1 Mercury card and 1 Penelope card. In the same box is a Munin 100W
PA and both Alex LP and HP filters installed. A 4 W stereo audio amplifier
and a loudspeaker is also included + a good DC input filter.

I also have another transceiver in a home made enclosure. This has a
3-slot Atlas bus with Mercury, Penelope and Ozy installed it has a 100W PA
(not Munin) and a LP filter from a commercial transceiver (no HP filters
for RX).

I have come to the conclusion that I´ll never get time to work more with
this transceivers. I have too much to do with the Hermes based units I am
working on in addition to all other interesting projects that are popping
up all the time!

I´ll update all units with the latest firmware and do a full test of the
transceivers before shipping.

If someone are interested, please contact me directly.

73, Kjell

la2ni at online.no

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/