[hpsdr] Akamai Net Session Interface

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Feb 27 17:45:04 PST 2014

Hi, someone was asking about the Akamai Net Session Interface and where
it came from. I finally found that my installation of the latest Altera
(free) Web software installed it without me knowing about it. I believe
it can be safely disabled and removed from the system, but then you will
not get automatic updates from Altera. I do not know yet if it effects
the "Quartus II 13.0 Programmer" that we all depend on for our
ByteBlaster-USB and uploads of .pof files.

rgds,
N9VV