[hpsdr] [apache-labs] Re: Angelia_v2.8 firmware download

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.com
Sat Feb 8 10:09:22 PST 2014

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Joe Martin K5SO <k5so at valornet.com> wrote:

> Very good.  Thanks for the report, Paul.  I imagine that you were using
> the latest HPSDR Programmer version then, yes?

Joe, the problem is that the link on your page that purports to link to
Angelia_v2.8.zip actually points to Angelia_v2.7.zip. If someone clicks on
the link on your webpage without checking the version, they are going to
get 2.7, not 2.8. You need to fix the link on your web page.

> 73, Joe K5SO
>
> On Feb 8, 2014, at 10:43 AM, Paul Baron wrote:
>
> I downloaded v2.8 and it was 2.7 when it downloaded strange
>
> Regards
>
> Paul  G2PB

Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
706 Flightline Drive