[hpsdr] PowerSDR/openHPSDR v3.2.9 Releaseds

Victor Shishkin ua4atb at mail.ru
Mon Feb 24 04:22:07 PST 2014

Hi Helmut,
yes I deleted the old databases and 'wdsp wisdom', but the problem remained.
If the tab is selected Alex "ATT on Tx", then when you turn the transfer included ATT -20dB and the transition back to the reception ATT does not return to its original position.

73"s Victor  UA4ATB

Понедельник, 24 февраля 2014, 12:36 +01:00 от "Helmut Oeller" <dc6ny at gmx.de>:
>Hi Victor,
>
>I didn’t check v3.2.9 with my Atlas based system, but with
Hermes all runs fine. The different  ‘ATT on TX‘-settings on different
bands work reliable. Did you really delete the old databases and ‘wdsp wisdom’
before the new installation?

>73, Helmut, DC6NY

Auftrag von  Victor Shishkin
>Gesendet: Montag, 24. Februar 2014 10:58
>An: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org
>Betreff: [hpsdr] PowerSDR/openHPSDR v3.2.9 Released
>
>Hi all,
> Doug and Warren thanks for the great job.
>On the first glance this program works well, but there is a slight
inaccuracy ATT.
>If the tab is selected Alex "ATT on Tx", then when you turn the
transfer included ATT and the transition back to the reception ATT does not

--
Victor Shishkin