[hpsdr] Apache no longer ship direct to the UK

dj4dm.wengert at t-online.de dj4dm.wengert at t-online.de
Fri Feb 28 11:33:00 PST 2014

 Conrad:

I fully  agree with your   attitude. The  same  is  happening  here  in
DL.
One  must  point  out  that  this  is  an  extremely  negative
marketing  move  by  Apache-Labs, globally  advertising
their  products at an acceptable  pize in  US $ and  locally  having
distributors charging  greatly  inflated prizes, be it  in  EURO or
in  Pounds.
Apache- Labs ought  to  consider, that  their  products  are notall
that  outstanding  and  without competition as they obviously  like  to
believe . Also  Apache-Labs' reputation as company  has by  now  not yet
 reached  the  level they are desiring.
  Finally  it  stands to  reason  that  the OPENHPSDR- organisation
should  take  a  hard second  look  at  that company and  her  dealings
and  find  a better way to serve the ham community. Apache-Labs is
obviously  not  a  decent  partner for  hams .

73s and  Regards

DJ4DM_Dieter H. Wengert
DARC/ OV-Konstanz