[hpsdr] Apache no longer ship direct to the UK

Conrad Farlow conrad at g0ruz.com
Fri Feb 28 16:34:31 PST 2014

I would have expected some kind of response from Apache by now. I am
glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It does not say anything
about whether or not they will ship the Hermes board and Enclosure to
the UK. Maybe I will do this and add a set of BPF and an amplifier from
EB104.ru. Does their bandpass filter board fit into the case that can be
seen here:

https://apache-labs.com/al-products/1029/Enclosure-for-Hermes.html

Regards

Conrad G0RUZ