[hpsdr] A complete 100 Watt HPSDR transceiver

Bruce Mills - KL7JDR kl7jdr at alaska.net
Sun Jan 5 18:04:09 PST 2014

I am trying to find a complete 100 Watt HPSDR transceiver with Pandora box.

Also looking for a complete Hercules 100 watt amplifier board with optional meter.

Also looking for the DJ8AY antenna switch and other HPSDR items.

I was going to build one years ago , but had a heart attack and other medical issues.

I now have a Flex SDR-1000, can not afford the Flex 5000 or 6000 series.

Any information would be appreciated very much.

Happy HPSDR to Everyone !

73's ,

Bruce - KL7JDR

Bruce W. Mills