[hpsdr] max. reverse power

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 06:10:58 PST 2014

Hi All,

I have connected half wave dipole home made antenna. What I understand through the SWR power meter the antenna is not tuned properly and the swr power meter is showing 10 watt reverse power

Please let me know what is the max. safe allowable reverse power the linear amplifier can withstand.

Secondly, at the input of Munin if by mistake the driving power is 20 watt – what will happen to Munin – will it damage or accordingly the output power will increase or it should shutdown Munin.

73s
Tony