[hpsdr] Answers to a few questions

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sat Jan 25 07:43:40 PST 2014

I'm just sorting through my recent email; however, there are a few
themes upon which I might be able to offer some useful comments.

** 3.2.7 installs into a separate directory from previous releases.
Also, 3.2.7 creates its database in a separate directory.  So, you'll
start with a fresh database and this release can readily coexist with
previous releases.

** As Helmut has pointed out, to learn more about PureSignal
predistortion, open PowerSDR 3.2.7, click 'Linearity' on the menu bar at
the top, then click 'Information' on the form that appears. Bill, KC9XG,
has also provided some additional excellent documentation.

** I see some reports of a front panel CW bug and other reports that it
works OK.  We'll need to check it out.

73,
Warren  NR0V