[hpsdr] Angelia Schematic

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:58:34 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am hardware geek associated with HPSDR for quite some time trying to explore the RF Field . Thanks to all members of HPSDR who actually contributed to make all success.

I like to build hardware on my own and try to study the difficulties in building and study the functionalities.

Like Hermes, I was wandering why I am not able to find any Schematic and BOM of Angelia. So far or I am not able to find the correct link.
If Angelia is a proprietary board design then how it has became a part of HPSDR Forum as what I understand the forum is a consortium of all techies in the RF field and is an open source of all
development hardware and software wise so that people can experiment rather than a source of BUSINESS-PROMOTION.

I may be wrong in my thinking but certainly not baseless about the above comments but I would be happy if anyone explains and corrects my thinking.

Once again I would like to say HPSDR is a rich forum and I have a deep respect to each members of the community

73s
Tony