[hpsdr] John Melton's HPSDR app

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 1 08:55:02 PST 2014

The application is still in Alpha test on the Play Store, so only
visible to the Alpha testers.

The latest update replaces DttSP with  wdsp developed by Warren, NR0V.

I had to port the Windows specific code to Linux so that it would run on
the Android. I have a couple of things that need fixing (S-Meter and
Squelch) and then I am planning on making a production release on Google
Play.

I will also be giving the updates for wdsp to Warren once it is all
working that will allow the code to compile and run on Linux as well as
Windows.

Besides my Nexus 7, I also have the code running on a Wandboard
(Freescale i.MX6 Quad Processor) running Android. I am able to run it at
384k with no problems.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt