[hpsdr] Any tips on building cuSDR on Ubuntu 13.10?

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Jan 2 16:37:19 PST 2014

Perhaps your $PATH for building does not include the binaries for Qt
5.1.1 in /opt or where ever you store new versions of Qt.

You may also wish to exchange email with the author "Hermann \"Merlin\"
DL3HVH" <hvh.net at gmail.com> and ask about Qt compatibility. The version
you are building has a source date of February 2013 (last year).

rgds,
N9VV