[hpsdr] HPSDR - Magister & Metis

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Sat Jan 11 19:29:41 PST 2014

Not sure I can picture what you mean... the openHPSDR hardware already
supports feedback from a fwd/rev power bridge. One is incorporated in Alex,
or another can be fed back to Mercury/Penelope from another source (if you
design and build it yourself). There's no need for a separate USB
connection. If you mean a human-readable actual meter, you don't need a USB
port for that either...

Confused...

What did you have in mind?