[hpsdr] Bug mode paddle keyer option?

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Jan 13 09:53:38 PST 2014

Hi Gary,

[0] go to eBay and purchase a real BUG!

[1] Jackson Harbor Kits: http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm

[1] K1EL the best keyer(s) on the market:  http://www.k1el.com

[3] pay a C# programmer to implement the archaic mode to
     meet your personal needs.

[4] You are a man of great wealth. Go buy one of those Analog
     rigs that you covet.

Please don't waste the precious volunteer time of the OpenHPSDR PowerSDR
programmers when they are working on the most advanced "Adaptive
Pre-Distortion" in the Ham World!, Ethernet-II, new Apache Transceiver,
Diversity TRx, Altera Cyclone-IV FPGA, and many other difficult software
projects *TO ADVANCE THE STATE OF THE ART*

Lets move FORWARD and not BACKWARD <g>

respectfully,
Ken N9VV - CFO #289