[hpsdr] Answers to a few questions

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Sat Jan 25 12:15:34 PST 2014

It appears the fifth receiver is no longer working with the new Hermes
firmware. Did we lose a receiver as part of enabling the PureSignal
feature, or am I doing something wrong?  I used CuSDR to test with 96
Khz sampling (since I believe that only 4 receivers were previously
supported when using 384 Khz sampling). If we did lose a receiver is
there any way of making this an option that can be turned on/off, or is
there not enough room in the fpga for both?

FYI, I run multi-channel WSPR reception with 5 receivers (sometimes 7
with an old slightly buggy prototype fpga version that Alex once
provided to me), so I like having as many receivers as possible!

Thanks,

John
AC0ZG