[hpsdr] PowerSDR_mRX_PS 3.2.7 release

Andrea Montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 02:30:54 PST 2014

On 01/25/2014 04:29 AM, Warren C. Pratt wrote:

> Greetings to all!
>
> PowerSDR_mRX_PS 3.2.7 is now available for download on the http://openhpsdr.org website.  This
> release includes a new dsp library, wdsp, and the PureSignal predistortion software.  This software
> has been tested over the past few months by a number of alpha-testers; however, it should still be
> considered as less mature than the 3.2.1 release since much of the software has had considerably
> less exposure.

Hi Warren and all involved,

many thanks for share this new release that seems to me a major breakthrough.

Should I to expect that the sources will be released into the (now empty)

trunk/W5WC/PowerSDR_HPSDR_mRX_PS/

directory ?

Maybe does the wdsp library deserve a separate branch ?
(The latter question is meant to understand how to reuse the wdsp package in ghpsdr3-alex project).

Ciao
         *am*