[hpsdr] Answers to a few questions

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 03:03:27 PST 2014

Hi John, all,

there is probably a problem with cuSDR V0.3.2.14 with Hermes 2.5 firmware.
I confirm the problems with the fifth receiver.On my latest cuSDR build
(V0.4.0.0 - not yet released) there is no problem with Hermes 2.5.

So the bug is on cuSDR 0.3.2.14, not on Hermes firmware 2.5. Sorry for that.

73, Hermann
DL3HVH