[hpsdr] PowerSDR_mRX_PS 3.2.7 release

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sun Jan 26 07:14:13 PST 2014

Hi Warren,

Thanks for this public release of PowerSDR_mRX_PS 3.2.7.
And yes the higher order IMD has also much improved,
on a (300W) LD Mosfet amp I can get  -70dBc(!) 2tone IMD3 @100W output
(-40dBc without PS)
on several bands due to the 'new'  Amplifier Delay nulling performance.
Now that's what I call  "Historic performance" :-) in ham-radio world.
Thanks!

Bert