[hpsdr] Atlas based HPSDR PureSignal

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Tue Jan 28 23:51:03 PST 2014

Hi Phil,

actually, in Atlas based systems there is an Alex transmit board with a
RF power directional coupler installed. These dc voltages from the
coupler provided at the 4-pin connector, could they be used for
predistortion? Or do we need an additional coupler when all the
modifications you described are done?

72, Georg, dl2kp