[hpsdr] Atlas based HPSDR PureSignal

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Wed Jan 29 04:33:11 PST 2014

Hi Bruce.

I have used the directional coupler on Alex for feedback of the signal to
Hermes. But of course I do not use the DC! I just take the FWD RF signal
 from the junction between R2 and D1, then via an attenuator to X1, the
internal connection to the Alex HPF. This connection and attenuator is
easily installed on the PCB using a short length of mini coax and some
0803 SMD components. Abhi has described this for ANAN-100/ 100D. I think
it is on the Apache Labs site somewhere.

If you use an external PA, then you need an external Directional Coupler
too.

73, Kjell

På Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:30:36 +0100, skrev Bruce Beford

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/