[hpsdr] mRX PS 3.2.17

John radio at mediacombb.net
Wed Jul 9 06:44:55 PDT 2014

Greetings,

The CW filter works fine, but the IN/OUT button does not indicate
when it is turned on.

After operating CW, I switched to wideband upper to run JT65.  The
bandpass display had a horrendous peak in the lower part of the
spectrum viewed in WSJT's spectrum display.  Re-booting did not
help.  I finally switched back to CW and toggled the AF filter off
(can't do that in wideband mode).  Then I went back to WSJT/JT65 and
everything was fine.  I suspect the AF filter is always in once it is
selected in CW.

Perhaps the software could be modified to indicate when the filter is
in and also, to automatically set the AF filter to off when changing
to non-CW modes.

Everything else seems to work really well on six meter CW and
JT65.  With 7 Watts and an indoor dipole I am having a great time
using Hermes/Penny Whistle on 6m.

Best regards,

John  WoGN

Note:  I tried to post this before and it was held by the moderators
and has not appeared yet.