[hpsdr] Videos of HPSDR workshop Friedrichshafen 2014

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun Jul 6 15:12:02 PDT 2014

Dear Helmut,
First, thanks for posting the videos!  I've spent time yesterday and today watching them!
They are great resources.  I wish that we (TAPR) had been able to get our session at
Dayton recorded and uploaded.  That is maybe something to be done next year.

Is there any chance that there is a video of the 'panel discussion', or did that event not
happen?  I'd really like to be able to watch that, if it exists.

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV