[hpsdr] Videos of HPSDR workshop Friedrichshafen 2014

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Mon Jul 7 06:35:25 PDT 2014

Hi All.

Yes, the time really ran over and "eine bøse frau" opened the door and
told us to leave the room immediately!

But the unformalized discussions continued both on the hotel and at the
shore side of Lake Constance in the evenings. I was a "fly on the wall"
when Warren, NR0V, John Melton,G0ORX/N6LYT, Phil, VK6PH and Leif Aasbrink,
SM5BZS had their talks about all different HPSDR topics(and many other
interesting subjects!).

I believe Leif is one of the first radio amateurs that really saw the
potential of SDR many years ago and I am glad we persuaded him to join us
in Fr.hafen. And I also think he enjoyed the talks and discussions with
Warren, Phil and John! He gave us all something to think more about,
specially when it comes to noise in receivers and transmitters.

I really hope there can be another meeting in Fr.hafen for all HPSD
people, may be already next year!

73, Kjell, LA2NI

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/