[hpsdr] Videos of HPSDR workshop Friedrichshafen 2014

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:47:24 PDT 2014

Hi Chris,

I got my Jetson from SECO, www.seco.com. I ordered it on March 30th and it shipped on June 5th! You could try contacting them to see what the current waiting time is.

I see that Maplin are selling it but it is not currently in stock.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I've been trying to obtain the Jetson TK1 development kit since Friedrichshafen without success. They appear to be as rare as rocking-horse droppings here! :-)

73
Chris G4NUX

On 6 Jul 2014, at 23:12, George Byrkit <ghbyrkit at chartermi.net> wrote:

> Dear Helmut,
> First, thanks for posting the videos!  I've spent time yesterday and today watching them!
> They are great resources.  I wish that we (TAPR) had been able to get our session at
> Dayton recorded and uploaded.  That is maybe something to be done next year.
>
> Is there any chance that there is a video of the 'panel discussion', or did that event not
> happen?  I'd really like to be able to watch that, if it exists.
>
> 73,
> George Byrkit, K9TRV

HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org