[hpsdr] HRF2014-WDSP.zip

Ray Cole K4GAA at arrl.net
Tue Jul 8 16:46:02 PDT 2014

Bob,

I had the same problem with this video on my Macbook with QuickTime
Player but it worked fine on my Windows computer with the MS Media Player.

73 Ray

 >When I try to download and watch this Video it works fine for about 18
minutes then it goes black and keeps timing down with no video or audio.
My be my issue but I wanted to mention the problem.

I have wanted all the other videos and appreciate you posting them. Also
thanks to the presenters for all there hard work and dedication to this
effort.

73,

Bob Stricklin