[hpsdr] Hello

AD0ES ad0es at ad0es.net
Mon Jul 28 12:28:30 PDT 2014

Still no joy...

Using a junk 20mHZ scope I see the 14.020 signal up to the TC4-1T transformer, but can't see anything on the output side.
This may just be the *pos* scope I am using...

Another possible clue: LED 8 is constantly lit.  I see it shown as OFF in the mercury manual, and no mention of it otherwise
in the manual.  Does anyone know what LED8 signifies?

tia Steve AD0ES