[hpsdr] Sam Wetterlin's reflection bridge for VNA use

Bruce Beford beford at myfairpoint.net
Tue Jun 3 18:25:15 PDT 2014

Good evening, all.

I have a miniboard order from ExpressPCB on it's way for Sam Wetterlin's
Reflection bridge design. I should have them later this week. It's the
"Bridge with Balun plus Beads", shown about half way down his page here:

http://www.wetterlin.org/sam/

I will have (2) extra boards from this 3-unit miniboard. I would prefer to
sell these two within the US, to keep shipping reasonable. The board cost
was 20.90 each, shipped to me. I can ship the spare boards within the US for
a total of $24.00 each board, PayPal OK.

Please contact me off-list, if interested, at beford (at) myfairpoint dot
net

Bruce/N1RX