[hpsdr] mRX PS v3.2.12

John radio at mediacombb.net
Mon Jun 9 07:18:19 PDT 2014

Hi Doug,

I seem to be having trouble with my Hermes/Alex/Penny Whistle using
mRxPS v. 3.2.12.  I am using Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.   When I key the
radio (I use the key jack on Hermes) I get side tone, but no
indication of power output.  I cannot hear the Alex relays switch and
just after key up there is a big signal on the panoramic display
which leads me to conclude Hermes is transmitting but the RF is not
being applied to Penny Whistle.

Everything was working before I upgraded the firmware and
OpenHPSDR.  I suspect there is some setting I have missed in the
setup, but nothing I've tried makes it work.

Can anyone suggest what I need to change?

Best regards,

John,  WoGN