[hpsdr] mRX PS v3.2.12

John radio at mediacombb.net
Mon Jun 9 09:50:45 PDT 2014

Yes, Alex has a blue background.

Now it is behaving differently.  I'm not sure what I did, if
anything.  The space bar makes the relays in Alex click and mutes the
receiver, but now no sidetone or CW output when keyed.  I have a
shorted BNC connector connected to Alex RX1_IN and in OpenHPSHR in
the Alex menu I have checked RX1_IN on TX.

In the CWX menu, clicking a CW message turns the upper indicator red
and the one below it blinks yellow, but the relays in Alex don't
click and Hermes is still receiving.

If I hit the tune button I get 7 Watts indicated, which is normal.