[hpsdr] Hermes_v2.9 fixes CW bug in Hermes_v2.8

Rob Crewson rcrewson at cinci.rr.com
Mon Jun 9 11:48:12 PDT 2014

Great backup response Joe! Thanks.

73, RobC VE3EW

-----Original Message-----
From: Hpsdr [mailto:hpsdr-bounces at lists.openhpsdr.org] On Behalf Of Joe
Martin K5SO
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 1:45 PM
To: HPSDR List
Subject: [hpsdr] Hermes_v2.9 fixes CW bug in Hermes_v2.8

All,

My apologies that Hermes_v2.8 has a bug in the CW keying that prevents
Alex T/R from activating when using the keyer jack connection on Hermes.
I have fixed that bug in Hermes_v2.9 and I anticipate that Phil will be
releasing Hermes_v2.9 and posting it to the OpenHPDSR download page and
the SVN repository shortly.

In the meantime, you may temporarily download Hermes_v2.9 from this
dropbox location until such time as the new firmware is place onto the
download pages:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oc1zu9ivplispun/Hermes_v2.9.rbf

73,  Joe K5SO

HPSDR Discussion List