[hpsdr] Error when setting IP Address

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 17:43:46 PDT 2014

I'm setting up and ANAN connections on my XP Network Connections Local Area Connection.

I set the Laptop Local Area Connection IP address to 10.0.0.1 with a netmask of 255.255.255.0.

I used the HPSDRProgrammer V2 nopcap (version 2.0.4.9) to assign IP addresses.

I connected my Laptop ethernet port of my ANAN-10, discovered the device and successfully set the IP Address on my ANAN-10 to 10.0.0.2.

I disconnected by ANAN-10 and connected my ethernet port to my ANAN-100D. After discovering the device I tried to set the IP Address on my ANAN-100D to 10.0.0.3 but get this error message:

Discovery has failed
If you have more than one interface check you are using the correct one. Check that the board is on and no jumper on J1 or J12.
You may need to use HOSDRBootloader.

How can I recover? What may I have done incorrectly?

Thanks,

Mike N2MS