[hpsdr] HamVNA 1.1

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 17:13:46 PDT 2014

Dick,

Thanks for the update.

Mike N2MS

----- Original Message -----
From: Dick Faust <k9ivb at cox.net>
To: mstangelo at comcast.net, hpsdr at openhpsdr.org
Sent: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 22:16:46 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] HamVNA 1.1

I have updated my VNA files and moved them to a new web page for VNA
Circuits.
http://www.k9ivb.net/VNA/

I have corrected the errors on the original Balun Bridges 5 layout that
were on the Dual T1 layout and have added the v6 layout in ExpressPCB
format - NO Gerbers.
I have also corrected the error on the K3IT Gerbers for the DualT1 and
have new Gerbers.

I redid the 3 Balun Bridge to accommodate Solder Masks and Silkscreen
with Gerbers for OSH Park [ I estimate 3 boards at less than $7.00].

I have also added files and Gerbers for the Series Fixture used with
Alex's [VE7NEA] Ham VNA 1.1.  [3 boards should be less than $4.00]

73,
Dick K9IVB