[hpsdr] manual switching of ALEX possible?

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Jun 24 05:42:19 PDT 2014

Achim,

Apologies.  I got my Ozy/Metis connectors confused; Ozy has the DB-25 and Metis has the DB-9 connector.  Metis does have open collector outputs on pins 1 and 2 of the DB-9 connector that can be used to switch whatever you wish.  Perhaps those two pins could be used to do your transverter relay switching via the PowerSDR menu?

73,  Joe K5SO