[hpsdr] manual switching of ALEX possible?

Henry TheBluesman henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:06:08 PDT 2014

Hi Achim,

Just a sugestion.......

I saw you PCB for the transverters, I too like it a lot!
I don't know the status of your project, but I think if you could make it
an (semi-) "official" OpenHPSDR project (or a Kit or PCB groupbuy), others
may be interested too!

And if there is enough interest and/or users, there is a good chance that
one of our fellow OpenHPSDR users/software writers who do have  the
required skills would most likely want to adapt PowerSDR for your
transverter hardware.........?

Just a sugestion.......

:-)

73,