[hpsdr] Hermes and EB104 Field Day

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Mon Jun 30 06:11:41 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

Good to hear that you have had a successful FD weekend with the HPSDR stuff.
Don't worry about heat dissipation of Hermes, specially of ADC and FPGA. The
board is well designed and absolutely conform with the ratings of the chip
maker.

Thanks to our top developers and presenters we have a great weekend at the
Ham Radio Friedrichshafen too. All attendees enjoyed the exciting HPSDR
workshop. Recording material looks promising, though I'll hopefully put a
compressed copy of the videos on hamsdr.com soon.

73, Helmut, DC6NY