[hpsdr] latest verilog code

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Mar 2 09:21:04 PST 2014

I accidentally sent the message before putting the links in, sorry, Tony.

For PowerSDR versions:
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/W5WC/

For Verilog source code for the HPSDR boards:
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/

For Angelia Verilog source:
http://k5so.com/Angelia_v2.8.zip

73, Joe K5SO