[hpsdr] Can hpsdr fpga firmware be temporarily updated by an application in realtime?

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Wed Mar 5 14:50:13 PST 2014

There has never been a release version of firmware for Hermes that
supported 7 receivers. There have been at least one "prototype" version
that supported 7, but that version will hang every once in a while. I
believe the bug was related to being to close to the "edge" of being
full, so I don't think 7 receivers will ever be possible in Hermes
without a) throwing every other feature out, and 2) finding ways (if
possible) of trimming the remaining code. It also might be possible to
support 7 receivers if you throw out all support for transmitting.

In particular, version 1.8 only supports 2 receivers. I don't know what
the limits are or have been for Angelia.

John
AC0ZG