[hpsdr] Hermes in sweep mode?

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Fri Mar 7 09:27:28 PST 2014

Hi Don,

I believe you are referring to the "sweep" signal generators on the
Setup > Tests tab.  They do not provide the functionality in which you
are interested.  In the case of the transmitter and of the receiver,
they just sweep a carrier across the specified range at the specified
rate.  The receiver center frequency does not vary --- only its input
frequency.

You might, however, check into the VNA software that works with Hermes
--- it sounds like that might be what you're after!

73,
Warren  NR0V