[hpsdr] Revised VNA Bridge Files [U Build]

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:16:57 PST 2014

I believe they have free shipping to anywhere in the world.

just noticed there a very small clearance between the R7 pad and ground- Is
this going to be a problem?

osh sent this update:

We've sent the panel containing your boards to the fabricator. We expect to
get them back around March 18th.

In case you're interested, there are 85 other orders on the panel along
with yours, adding up to a total of 432 boards. Neat eh?

will have two extra pcbs if anybody needs one