[hpsdr] Hermes transmit baseband frequency reversal ?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Mar 13 04:27:44 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

It’s not a bug, its a feature.  In order to get the correct sideband out of the CORDIC used in Penelope many years ago I needed to swap the I&Q inputs.  I guess PowerSDR had them reversed since day one and its been carried forward ever since.

Not game to change at this late stage.....

73 Phil....VK6PH