[hpsdr] Hermes transmit baseband frequency reversal ?

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Thu Mar 13 08:23:24 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

I think Phil already answered the question.  From the standpoint of
another software developer, I can confirm that I have seen this too as
I've developed new code.  I just take the pragmatic position of flipping
I/Q and moving on.  I'm not sure I've ever even mentioned it to the
firmware developers or asked about the history.  The history that Phil
provided is interesting.

73,
Warren  NR0V