[hpsdr] New Hermes code available

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Mar 20 18:25:25 PDT 2014

Erik,

Yes, Hermes and the ANAN-10 did use the same code but don't anymore.

The Apache and Alex Low Pass Filters have different characteristics which
means the switching logic is different between the two radios.

If you want to use V2.5a on your ANAN-10 then go ahead. But if you find
low power out on some bands then don't be surprised.

73 Phil...VK6PH